Terms & Conditions
- Whilst the dates and prices for the courses are correct at the time of going to press Source Sligo Cookery School reserves the right to make alterations to dates, times, course content and prices.
- Source Sligo Cookery School shall be under no liability whatsoever, for any loss, injury or damage to course participants or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the school, its agents or employees.
- Full payment must be made prior to commencement of each lesson.
- At least 21 days’ notice of cancellation of a booking must be given to allow a full refund of fees.
- At least 14 days’ notice of cancellation of a booking must be given to allow a transfer to another course or alternatively a refund of 80% of the fees.
- At least 7 days’ notice of cancellation of a booking must be given to allow an alternative attendee.
- Less than 7 days’ notice of cancellation of a booking will result in a forfeiture of fees and course place.
- No refunds or alternative dates will be given for missed classes.
- All classes start on time so punctuality in attending is required out of consideration to other attendees.
We kindly request that you try to arrive 10 – 15 minutes before start of class time.
- Groups of 10 or more subject to 10% deposit on booking.
- Numbers confirmed and payment in full 5 days in advance of event.
- No refund on confirmed numbers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in the Restaurant, Wine Bar or Cookery School.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers can be used for Restaurant reservations or to book Cookery Courses online or by telephone.
- Once a Course is booked whether by way of Gift Voucher or otherwise the Terms and Conditions set out immediately apply to that booking.
Tue - Sun 9.30am-9.30pm
Tue - Sun 3pm - 11pm
Mon - Sat All Day