Source Sligo are delighted to accept CVs from people who have a genuine interest in good food and also possess a high standards of customer service.
Our food is created by food lovers for lovers of food.
Position available Head Waiter/Waitress
- Are you available 4 or 5 evenings a week Wednesday to Sunday?
- Are you an experienced head waiter/waitress (minimum 2 years experience).
- Can you make a positive difference to service?
- Can you lead and train a team of staff?
- Are you a hard-working, energetic individual, prepared to work every weekend, Friday & Saturday nights.
- Are you prepared to get involved in every level of service?
If yes to all of the above then we are interested in speaking with you.
References must be from a reputable Irish based employer only.
Please feel free to email your CV to - [email protected]
Currently looking to recruit the following
* Experienced Chef for Source Restaurant & Wine Bar
* Tutor / Chef for Source Cookery School - this is a part time / ad hoc role
Source Sligo opened our doors in December 2010, since then we have developed our style and brand of food here in the North West. For this hard work we have awards from Good Food Ireland & NHIA. Nominations from GFI, RAI & Food & Wine.
Source Cookery School is currently offering full time and ad hoc cookery lessons. These are given in a relaxed and professional environment, not taking away from our State of the art Cookery School. If you have a passion for good food, enjoy teaching and interested in working with our team to ensure high customer service standards. Please feel free to contact us.
Source Sligo, 1&2 John Street, Sligo
Email: [email protected]
Tele 071 9147605 or 071 9140266
Supporting Local Suppliers
Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Jobs